Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Some FO's


Hello there, how are you all?  I am doing well and I thought I would post some pictures of recently finished sweaters.  Up above is a King Cole sweater pattern which has ribbed sleeves and a plain front and back.  I thought I would use up some Magnum Twist yarn to make it stand out a bit more.  These are in the sizes 2-3 years for 2 of my cute nephews.  I am hoping they dont grow too much over the next few months until we have winter again.  I really love this pattern as the neckline is nice and stretchy and the sleeves are too so a comfy one for little toddlers on the go.



Also I couldnt remember if I posted Isabelle's red sweater.  It is from a Patons Zhivago sweater pattern but I used Spotlight Magnum Soft 8 ply which knits up really soft and nice stitch definition too.  These projects are all on my ravelry page and I will post some more in the next few weeks before Christmas to try and get caught up on things.
Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Wow -- that's a lot of knitting Ms. Sue! I especially love those little boy sweaters -- I'll be they're really comfy too, with the ribbed sleeves!

2paw said...

Those little jumpers are just the cutest things ever!! I think Isabelle loves her jumper too!!